You know you want to make a difference. You know you have something special to contribute and you know you have a purpose…
But it wasn’t long before you realized you couldn’t make the difference you wanted unless you really learned how to create a sustainable business. You realized that in order to do the work you wanted to do and help the people you wanted to help, you needed to find a way to expand and grow.
Plus, you realized that the vision you had for your business wasn’t showing up the way you imagined. You feel like people don’t understand the benefits of what you offer. They’re not understanding the true value of what you provide. And you don’t know how to communicate that value or ask for what you’re truly worth.
You want a more professional image, but you’re not sure what to do about it. You feel stuck.
Is Your Business Growing, But Not Fast Enough?
I travel around the world speaking to entrepreneurs every month and their number one questions are always,
“How do I take my business to the next level?”
“How do I own the value I bring to my clients?”
“How do I explain what I do in a way that people ‘get it’?”
“How do I turn the great ideas I have into money?”
“How do I raise my rates?”
“How Do I Stand Out?”
Hi, my name is Janet Rouss and I’ve been building brands for over 25 years working with some of the world’s best known brands like Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, Oil of Olay, VISA and countless others (and even won some prestigious awards – 7 of them to be exact).
I also helped launch the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and did all this while building my own small business and teaching advertising and graphic design at a local college.
My “Crisis of Consciousness”
I loved my career in advertising and the cushy income it gave me as a single mom. But many years ago I began to have what I call a “crisis in consciousness.”
I wanted to offer more to the world. Really make a difference. I felt restless and unfulfilled. Have you ever experienced that? (It’s a yucky feeling.)
I felt called to a higher purpose which had been gnawing at me for years.
After some soul searching, I knew it was time to leave the agency world. I wanted to focus on helping female entrepreneurs create successful and profitable businesses by teaching them what I knew about business branding. The branding system I created over two and half decades of award-winning, million-dollar branding work in the top ad agencies in Canada.
Helping small businesses is my true passion and I’ve been doing it ever since!
“This program is solid, clear and logical. It helped me to combine my passions, strengths and background into an effective business plan. It’s already taking me places that I had previously thought were either impossible or would take years to attain. Janet is an amazing combination of intelligence, intuition and heart. I’m feel privileged to know her.”
Even Small Businesses Need Brand Strategy
(Now More Than Ever!)
You may be thinking, I’m not a Coca-Cola, VISA or a Nestlé. Why do I need a brand strategy?
Actually, today more than ever, small businesses need a brand strategy just as much as large companies do.
Think about it. Without a clear message, you can’t stand out from the crowd. People don’t understand what you do and as a result, they turn elsewhere. They call elsewhere. They click elsewhere.
They thought about choosing you, but something’s just not working with the message you’re presenting – even if they can’t quite put their finger on it. (hint: your branding isn’t lining up with who you say you are or who you’re “being” in the world)
As a result, you keep losing business to somebody else!
Getting REAL with your brand makes you unique
Plus, a well-defined and integrated branding message:
- Builds trust and customer loyalty
- Connects your clients to the heart and soul of your business
- And as a result, fuels your company’s growth
It’s Time to Start Getting REAL Results!
Your brand influences every aspect of your business…from products and partnerships, to hiring and marketing. Think of your brand as the filter you use to make your most important business decisions. It’s easy to make the wrong choices without the right brand strategy, like…
Some business owners get busy and lose sight of their brand strategy. Or more often, they didn’t have a brand or strategy to start with. Without a brand identity and a clear strategic vision, they simply get lost in a busy marketplace or have a hard time taking their business to the next level.
Think of it this way… Your branding is the core of what your business stands for, inside and out. It’s how your business interacts with the world around you. It’s how others experience your business. Not only your customers, but your suppliers, your employees and your partners. It’s time to create a brand that truly reflects what you stand for and how you can serve your ideal client. Don’t let it happen by accident.
The 10 signs your brand strategy needs work:
- Not getting results from new business development efforts.
- Spending valuable resources on marketing that doesn’t work.
- Not speaking your client’s language with your messaging.
- Finding it hard to keep clients coming back for more.
- Lacking clarity around who your ideal clients really are.
- Feeling stretched trying to be all things to all people.
- Fighting too many fires and not moving forward.
- Not providing real value that meets your clients’ real needs.
- Lacking professionalism or authenticity in your current brand.
- Losing business while your competitors are winning.
Sound familiar? If any of these business issues have you frustrated, then it’s time to go to Branding Boot Camp!
Introducing The GET REAL Branding Boot Camp
I am thrilled to tell you about my GET REAL Branding Boot Camp where you are going to learn my entire GET REAL Branding System – from A – Z.
I’ve taken my 25 years of experience as a brand specialist and put it all together for you in this step-by-step system.
In this program, we take all the guess work out of what it means to “build your brand” and help you create one that starts making you money now.
I’ll demystify the branding process, so you can demonstrate your expertise and get paid what you deserve.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to use your brand strategy to help you make better business decisions
- How to avoid the brand confusion that can drive clients away fast
- How to deliver exactly the type of value your clients are looking for
- How to stop spending time and money on marketing strategies that aren’t in alignment with your brand
- How to create a brand strategy that reflects your vision
- And much, much more!
I created the best of both worlds for you:
Online Video Modules Delivered to You Weekly
5 Follow-Up Q&A/Coaching Sessions With Me
The Get REAL Branding Boot Camp guides
you through the most crucial steps
of creating your brand strategy
This way you can start attracting more
clients and making more sales now!
Module 1: Identify Your Passion & Story
The seeds were planted a long time ago. Now it’s time to reap the harvest.
You and your business have incredible gifts and unique qualities that MUST be shared with the world. There are so many people that need exactly what you’ve got. It’s your responsibility to make all of this available so you can give your work completely and authentically to the world.
The foundation of your business and your brand are built on these gifts.
- Turn your passion into purposeful brand positioning in the market.
- Find out the truth about your brand so you can develop a more meaningful message.
- Share the story that will attract and retain the right type of clients.
- Get it right from the start so you don’t waste time and money on false starts.
- Gain clarity about the direction of your business so you plan for success.
Module 2: Identify Your Core Values
Your natural instincts and innate values will determine your future success.
Dig deeper to understand the values that will drive your business and brand decisions. Align your values with the values of your customers. Translate your ideal lifestyle into the ideal business model for you.
- Build your business brand and you’ll live a life of freedom.
- Establish your own criteria for success by designing a business that works for you, rather than you working for your business.
- Get to the heart of what really matters to you and use it to make your business stand out from the competition.
- Determine the deeper meaning in your life and your work so that your business is more meaningful to others.
- Attract clients that want to work with you for all the right reasons.
Module 3: Choose Your Tribe
All species group together to survive. Inspire your tribe so your business thrives.
Who is your tribe? This has got to be one of the most difficult questions for a business leader to answer. Of course, you don’t want to reduce your options or eliminate possibilities. I get that. But here’s the truth. You can choose to talk to everyone and offer everything but your business will suffer and so will you.
In this module we will:
- Identify your ideal target audience – the ones that want to work with you.
- Get a clear picture of who you’re talking to and what they really need.
- Use the language of your tribe to communicate a clear message.
- Finding the people that you want to work with you and for you.
- Build on these powerful bonds to establish long-term success for everyone.
Module 4: Create Your Money Model
Well established roots allow every plant to reach for the sky.
Let’s get to the bottom line. How are you making money? And how is that working for you? Products and services are the roots of your business. This is an area that should constantly be reviewed, refreshed and revived. Perhaps you are leaving money on the table or missing out on selling opportunities because you don’t have the right product mix for your target.
- Make your current offerings work harder to build your bottom line
- Fill the gaps and boost your sales.
- Find the right partnerships to create additional income.
- Lose the burden of weighty products that don’t deliver the dollars.
- Attract more of the right clients with just the right product mix.
Module 5: Connect Through Emotion
The choices we make flow with your emotions. We think. We feel. We act.
In this step we look at the emotional drivers that will move your clients into action. Every decision is based on a feeling. Get into the hearts of your prospects and touch them in a way that nobody else can.
- Identify the motivators that drive your client’s actions.
- Establish your brand’s unique strategy for tapping into those feelings.
- Really move your clients into action based on their emotional needs.
- Tap into the core of your client’s pain and create the message they want to hear.
- Align your customer’s experience with your unique branded style.
Emotional connection is one of the keys to relating to your target. Though we may make rational decisions, we are driven by our feels. In this session, we’ll dig deep into these emotional motivators.
Module 6: Find Your Why
All things being equal, how do you bring even more value to your client’s experience?
With more and more niche segments in the market these days, how do you become the ONLY solution for your ideal client? You make your brand more meaningful. During this week’s program we will delve deeper into the real meaning behind your business.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Align your business with your higher purpose.
- How a higher meaning can make you higher profits.
- Taking a socially conscious stand in your business.
- Creating more meaning in your work to attract the right partners and employees
We’ll be joined by a very special guest for this session! Tanis Helliwell is an expert on soul-infused business.
Tanis Helliwell, M.Ed., is the founder of The International Institute for Transformation (IIT), which offers programs to assist individuals to become conscious creators to work with the spiritual laws that govern our world. A dynamic speaker, she is a pioneer working for 30 years as a corporate consultant to bring spirituality into the mainstream.
She is the author of Take Your Soul to Work, Manifest Your Soul Purpose, Summer with the Leprechauns, Pilgrimage with the Leprechauns, Decoding Your Destiny and Embraced by Love.
Module 7: Unveil Your Brand
It is in your nature to lead. Take the lead with your brand and show others the way.
Now that you have identified all the valuable aspects of your brand, it’s time to put it all together. In this session we’ll bring all the pieces together to create your exclusive strategic brand plan. This will be the filter for your creative brand development and marketing decisions.
- Establish your brand guidelines so decision-making is easier.
- Optimize your brand to save time and money working with your creative and marketing resources.
- Review options for brand expressions and choose what’s right for you.
- Determine the filter criteria for actions and priorities so you can spend your valuable time most effectively.
- Assemble your “Brand Book” for handy reference as you continue to build your successful business.
When You Register, Here’s What You Receive
- 7 Video Modules of my entire 7-step GET REAL Branding System
- 5 weeks of live training & coaching with Janet Rouss and other guest speakers.
- Recordings of all calls for future reference and review.
- Worksheets and activities to guide you through each of the 7 steps of the program.
- Pre Work activities to get you started right away.
- Collaborative private forum for discussion with other attendees.
- On-going Q&As for the length of the program.
- Extra resources and tools to help you through the process.
- Special pricing on one-to-one coaching for the length of the program.
Three payment option
First payment at time of purchase
then every 21-days after first payment.
You’ll Also Receive:
One-on-One “Brand Barometer” Session with Janet Rouss (Value: $350)
In this private 20-minute session, I will give you individual coaching to help you create your winning brand strategy as added support to the course and the weekly calls!
Reserve your space now!
100% Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be comfortable in making your decision. I know how valuable this material is, but if you are not happy for any reason whatsoever, if you take the entire course (all 7 modules and 5 Q&A/Coaching calls) and if after that you feel the Get REAL Branding Boot Camp hasn’t given you the tools you need to create a powerful brand strategy that will help you create more revenue for your business, just let us know and we will give you a full refund.
Boot Camp Schedule
NEXT BOOTCAMP COMING SOON!
To find out the start date of the next program, go to getrealbranding.com and opt-in for our free brand lesson.
If you’re serious about taking a quantum leap in your business and profits, then this exclusive branding system which I’ve created over 25 years working in top ad agencies in Canada is the key. This 7-step system is proven and effective in building the strategic foundation you need for your business. We’ll focus on your unique competitive edge and establish your brand as a driving force in your industry.
I look forward to working with you!
P.S. You know you can help people with your talents and gifts. You know you’ve got what it takes. All that’s missing is the “connection” through your brand. And it’s impossible (yes, even for small businesses) to attract clients without having a clear and powerful brand strategy – One that aligns with your core values. But once you have it, everything falls into place and they’ll be lining up to work with you. I’ve seen it over and over again and now it’s your turn.
Reserve your space now!